- Precision health Workshop is a 2 day international workshop offering training for health professionals in the application of precision and personalized medicine in their routine medical consultations.
- This 2 full day workshop covers the basics of Precision Medicine and Personalized Health and touches base on Quality of Life.
- Why HCPs should attend? They can engage with experts and have one on one meaningful discussions. Networking is the driving force behind our desire to grow the precision medicine community. Participants will learn how to apply the basics of Precision medicine in their daily practice aiming to prevent and treat diseases among their patients.
Objective And Outcomes
- Participants will understand the role of Precision and personalized medicine in Prevention & treatment of Diseases.
- Participants will develop higher level skills to engage in practicing personalized medicine.
- Participants will get to know and learn how to practically use Polygenic Risk Scores.
- Participants will build competence and confidence in being a quality of life consultant.
- Participants will see measurable benefit from genetic testing, genetic mapping & genetic counselling.
Who Should Attend?
- Practicing Clinicians in: Oncology, Cardiovascular diseases, children and women health, genetics, internal medicine, family medicine, endocrinology, and psychology
- R & D in Pharma
- Regulatory affairs and Policy makers
- Artificial/Augmented Intelligence, Informatics, Analytics, Signal and Image Processing
- System software designers, and Diagnostics Developers