The Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers' are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
1. Important Information And Who We Are
TMWAN Events Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with number 11413070. MWAN EVENTS & TECHNOLOGY L.L.C is registered under DED Licence No 809860 issued by the Dubai Government.
For the purposes of data protection laws, MWAN EVENTS & TECHNOLOGY L.L.C is the data controller and is responsible for your personal data.
Changes To The Policy And Your Duty To Inform Us Changes
Amendments and updates to this Policy may be made from time to time. Any revisions will be posted on the Website and where appropriate notified to you by email, so you will always be aware of what personal data we collect and how we use that personal data. Please review the Website regularly so that you are aware of any changes
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
2. The Personal Data we collect about You
Personal data, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymised data).
Information you give to us
We will collect personal data from you when you:
- E-mail or telephone us with an enquiry about our services
- Enter into a contract with us where we will provide you with services
- Engage with us through social media.
This personal data may include your title, first name, surname, date of birth, email address, telephone number, home address, passwords, bank details, NI number, pension details, medical information.
Information we collect about you
We may also collect information through your use and browsing of the Website including the internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you. In this case, we may have to cancel a service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
3. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to and in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you;
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
- where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation;
- where you have provided your consent.
We may use your personal data in the provision and administration of the services that you have requested and/or to respond to your queries. Where you don't provide us with certain information we may be unable to provide you with the services requested.
We may also use your personal data to meet our legal obligations, to deal with any complaints and for the enforcement of our terms and conditions.
We may use your personal data for our legitimate business interests which include security purposes, improvements to our Website, improvements to our solutions and services and for general marketing purposes. We will not do so though where our interests are outweighed by your interests, rights and freedoms.
Purposes for which we use your personal data
We plan to use your personal data to:
- Respond to your enquiry about our services
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
Change of Purpose
If we need to use your personal data for purpose unrelated to the original one we collected your personal data for, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with this Policy where this is required or permitted by law.
4. Disclosures of your personal data
We may have to share your personal data in the following circumstances:
- All brands within the Group MWAN
- With any member of our Group MWAN
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this Policy;
- We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- All credit/debit cards' details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- We will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to.
6. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We take appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, www.mwanevents.com cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
7. Data Retention
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including first name, surname, username, date of birth, gender, title, marital status, address, email address, and telephone number for six years after you cease being customers for tax purposes.
All credit/debit cards' details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
8. Data Storage
Personal data you provide to MWAN Events is stored on our servers and third party servers. We take measures to ensure that any third parties hosting our Website and other services have adequate security measures in place to protect personal data.
9. Data Deletion
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. If you have provided us with your personal information through any custom login or social login, you can request data deletion by contacting us at [email protected]
. We will promptly respond to your request and ensure that your personal data is deleted from our records and systems in accordance with any custom login or social login policies and guidelines.
10. International Transfers
Your personal data may be used, processed or stored anywhere in the world, including countries outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") and Middle East and Africa ( "MENA") . We will only transfer your personal data outside the EEA where the organisation receiving the personal data has provided adequate safeguards.
11. your Legal Rights
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request").
- Request correction of any inaccuracies in the personal data that we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Object to processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party in certain circumstances.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
- Make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at [email protected]
No Fee usuallay Reguired
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
12. Third Party links